Recovering Compensation After A Head Or Brain Injury
Injuries to the head and brain are among the most serious and life-altering of all serious injuries. Unfortunately, these types of injuries are commonly suffered by individuals who are in car accidents, bicycles accidents, pedestrian accidents and slip-and-fall accidents.
A Strong Legal Advocate Attorney On Your Side
If you or your loved one are coping with negative health effects after a rear-end crash or fall down a stairwell, you may be able to recover compensation for your injuries, medical expenses and wage losses. We will conduct a thorough investigation into the accident that led to your injuries to discover new evidence, examine the facts and determine fault. Our meticulous approach can help you recover compensation related to:
- Physical injuries — Are you suffering pain and experiencing a loss of cognitive and physical abilities.
- Medical bills — How will you pay the thousands of dollars in medical expenses to treat your brain injury?
- Long-term care needs — Do you or will you need in-home or nursing home care?
- Loss of income — Will you be able to return to your job or work at all?
- Loss of enjoyment — Does a brain injury make it difficult or impossible to enjoy certain activities?
The Ripple Effect Of Traumatic Brain Injuries
Head and brain injuries not only adversely affect the lives of those individuals directly impacted, but also the lives of their family members. While no amount of money can make up for the significant physical and personal losses you and your family suffered, a just settlement can help ease the numerous financial burdens related to your brain injury.
To discuss your head or brain injury case with an experienced personal injury lawyer, call our McAllen law office at 956-616-4628. We provide free consultations and strong legal representation. You can also contact us online through our website. Se Habla Español.